Monday, February 8, 2010

Exhaustion doesn't even cover it.



So, I realize I have been negligent in posting a blog for a bit. However, I do have a rather pathetic excuse for my tardiness. I WORK FOR A LIVING!! I am beginning to feel for those poor decapitated chickens running around pell mell until they just keel over. Keeling over at this point would be such a relief! But no such luck. I'm working again this weekend, and I'm on alert to boot! I vaguely remember what sleep feels like. I think I liked it.

Anyway, since my brain is not currently attached to my fingers, I'm not going to try and come up with quotes to go with the pictures in this blog, but I promise to work on it in the future. Until then, here are some shots to keep you going. In honor of the super Superbowl. Woohoo Saints!
Air Force Photo/Rachel Boettcher

Air Force Photo/Rachel Boettcher


Air Force Photo/Rachel Boettcher


Air Force Photo/Rachel Boettcher


Air Force Photo/Rachel Boettcher


Air Force Photo/Rachel Boettcher

Air Force Photo/Rachel Boettcher

Air Force Photo/Rachel Boettcher

1 comment:

momboe said...

ohmygosh! Amazing pictures!! Wow! I know you were hired because you are a great photog but REALLY, these are outstanding. Your timing is incredible! Your vision! To be ready and in the right place for so many shots...well, it's down right scary. Are you photo psychic?
Did most of these get published?
They should.